Hairnastics.com by R. Ancillary, LLC – Terms and Conditions
Hairnastics.com by R. Ancillary, LLC (“the Company”) allows you to connect with others around bold, edgy hair concepts. It is a creative platform that is meant to inspire users, promote the building of communities around hair care, and grow hair care-related businesses. These Terms govern your use of Hairnastics.com, and the other products we offer, except where we have expressly stated that we’ve replaced these terms with alternate terms. These Products are provided to you by R. Ancillary, LLC.
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. If any changes are made, the revised Terms and Conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
The Company may change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
Users of this website are requested to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use set forth herein. By using this website, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Use Hairnastics.com
You may not use Hairnastics.com if:
(1) You are under 16 years of age.
(2) You are a convicted sex offender.
(3) We’ve previously disabled your account for violations of our Terms or the Community Standards, or other terms and policies that apply to your use of Hairnastics.com. If we disable your account for a violation of our Terms, the Community Standards, or other terms and policies, you agree not to create another account without our permission. If permission is received to create a new account, it will be at our sole discretion and does not imply that the initial disabling of your account was incorrect or without a cause.
What you can share and do on Hairnastics.com
We want people to use Hairnastics.com to share hair care-related content that is important to them, and also importantly, to express themselves. However, this is not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others – or the integrity of our Hairnastics.com community. As a user, you therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
- You may not make false declarations when using this website for membership registration or other purposes. Although the site does give some leeway with how users express their personal names, all information provided by you to the site for membership must be accurate.
- You may not use Hairnastics.com to do or share anything:
- That violates these Terms, the Community Standards, or other terms and policies that apply to your use of our Products.
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent (or assists someone else in using our Products in such a way).
- That you do not own or have the rights to share.
- That infringes or violates someone else’s copyrights, privacy, intellectual property, or rights. Such acts include infringing on someone else’s trademark, or distributing or selling counterfeit or pirated goods, with the only exceptions or limitations applying under applicable law. “Someone else” can include other users of this website, third parties, and the Company or its partner companies.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code, use the services to send spam, or do anything else that could disable, overburden, interfere with, or impair the proper working, integrity, operation, or appearance of our services, systems, or Products.
- You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
- You may not proxy, request, or collect Product usernames or passwords, or misappropriate access tokens.
- You may not sell, license, or purchase any data obtained from us or our services.
- You may not misuse your ability to report, flag, dispute, or appeal by doing things such as making fraudulent, duplicative, or groundless reports or appeals.
1. Copyrights, trademarks, portrait rights and all other rights relating to this website belong to the Company or its partner companies, unless specified otherwise. Users are asked to respect the protection afforded to holders of copyrights, trademarks, portrait rights and other rights.
2. Users are prohibited from using, transposing, copying, distributing or modifying all or part of the data, images and any other form of content obtained from this website for any purpose other than personal use, as specified in copyright laws, or that which is explicitly permitted by other laws, without the consent of the Company or the holders of rights to said data, images and content.
3. The Company reserves the right to immediately cancel a membership, at any time without prior notice, if any of the following conditions apply to a member:
- The member gave false or inaccurate information to the Company when applying for membership.
- It becomes clear that the member has had his/her membership revoked or received some other form of censure for violating these Terms and Conditions, the Community Standards, or other regulations in the past.
- The member engages in activities prohibited by the Terms and Conditions, the Community Standards, or other Company regulations.
- The Company deems any other act of a member as inappropriate.
4. The Company assumes no responsibility for any damages caused to members or third parties as a result of stopping website services to a member to whom any of the previous provisions apply.
5. A member shall notify the Company of any changes in his or her registered name, address, phone number or other applicable personal information using means specified by the Company. This can be done by updating user account information on the user profile.
6. A member shall notify the Company when canceling his or her membership to this website using means specified by the Company. This member may cancel their account via their account settings on their user profile.
7. A member shall use the combination of his or her registered email address and/or site username and site password only for personal use, and must not transfer, loan, or otherwise provide them to third parties for the use of such third parties.
Disclaimer Reference for Web Site Footer
THIS WEBSITE OFFERS REFERENCES AND LINKS FOR USERS INTERESTED IN FINDING INFORMATION ON HAIR SOLUTIONS. The use of this Website, and the Terms and Conditions for our providing information, is governed by our Disclaimer. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read the Disclaimer and that you accept and will be bound by the terms thereof.
Online Disclaimers Regarding Hyperlinks
This website contains links to other Internet sites containing articles and blogs focusing on hair. Such links are not endorsements of any information, advice, products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by Hairnastics.com or the company R. Ancillary, LLC.
We disclaim any responsibility if some site you link to has material on it that is inaccurate or that offends or harm you in any way. You agree to use these links at your own risk.
Online INFORMATION Disclaimers
THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION, FOR ANY REASON, AND USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED (IF ANY). WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE). WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THIS SITE AND INFORMATION WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER ARE MADE AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY OR APPLICABILITY OF THE INFORMATION TO A PARTICULAR SITUATION.
All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files of this site are disclaimed.